Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to S100A16
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 S100A16 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human
- RT4, U251 MG, Human Liver and Human tonsil lysates; Human esophagus tissue; A431 cells.
常规说明ab130149 is a mono-specific antibody.
The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130419 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/2500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.|
功能Calcium-binding protein. Binds one calcium ion per monomer.
序列相似性Belongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
细胞定位Nucleus > nucleolus. Cytoplasm. Primarily nucleolar. Translocates from the nucleolus to the cytoplasm in response to an increase of intracellular calcium levels.
- Information by UniProt
- 2300002L21Rik antibody
- AAG13 antibody
- Aging associated gene 13 protein antibody
ab130419, at a dilution of 1/1000, staining S100A16 in paraffin-embedded Human esophagus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-S100A16 antibody (ab130419) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Predicted band size: 11 kDa
ab130419, at a concentration of 4 µg/ml, staining S100A16 in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized A431 cells by Immunofluorescence (green).
ab130419 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Wang C et al. S100A16 regulated by Snail promotes the chemoresistance of nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer through the AKT/Bcl-2 pathway. Cancer Manag Res 11:2449-2456 (2019). PubMed: 31118765
- Zhang R et al. S100A16-induced adipogenesis is associated with up-regulation of 11 ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11ß-HSD1). Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31399502
- Kan J et al. S100A16, a novel lipogenesis promoting factor in livers of mice and hepatocytes in vitro. J Cell Physiol 234:21395-21406 (2019). PubMed: 31069793
- Katono K et al. S100A16, a promising candidate as a prognostic marker for platinum-based adjuvant chemotherapy in resected lung adenocarcinoma. Onco Targets Ther 10:5273-5279 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29138580