Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4C4.9] to S100
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Ascites, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4066 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/50. Antigen retrieval is not essential but may optimise staining.|
功能Weakly binds calcium but binds zinc very tightly-distinct binding sites with different affinities exist for both ions on each monomer. Physiological concentrations of potassium ion antagonize the binding of both divalent cations, especially affecting high-affinity calcium-binding sites.
组织特异性Highly prevalent in heart. Also found in lesser quantities in skeletal muscle and brain.
序列相似性Belongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Bpb antibody
- NEF antibody
- Protein S100-A1 antibody
ab4066 被引用在 42 文献中.
- Lu Y et al. Fibroblast growth factor 21 facilitates peripheral nerve regeneration through suppressing oxidative damage and autophagic cell death. J Cell Mol Med 23:497-511 (2019). PubMed: 30450828
- Passipieri JA et al. Adipose Stem Cells Enhance Nerve Regeneration and Muscle Function In A Peroneal Nerve Ablation Model. Tissue Eng Part A N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30760135
- Traini C et al. Nerve sprouting and neurogenic inflammation characterize the neurogenic detrusor overactive bladder of patients no longer responsive to drug therapies. J Cell Mol Med 23:4076-4087 (2019). PubMed: 30945429
- Kano SI et al. Glutathione S-transferases promote proinflammatory astrocyte-microglia communication during brain inflammation. Sci Signal 12:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30783009
- Lionarons DA et al. RAC1P29S Induces a Mesenchymal Phenotypic Switch via Serum Response Factor to Promote Melanoma Development and Therapy Resistance. Cancer Cell 36:68-83.e9 (2019). PubMed: 31257073