Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [9H8] to RPA32/RPA2
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, IP, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 RPA32/RPA2 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[9H8] to RPA32/RPA2
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, WB, IP, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IFmore details
Full length protein (Human).
- WB: TE 671, SK N BE and HeLa whole cell lysates. IHC-P: Human tonsil tissue. Flow Cyt: HeLa cells.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2175 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. This antibody may be diluted to a titer of 1/50-1/100 in an ABC method. We suggest an incubation period of 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Used at a dilution of 1/300 for 2 hrs on mouse MEF cells (see Abreview for further details).|
功能Required for DNA recombination, repair and replication. The activity of RP-A is mediated by single-stranded DNA binding and protein interactions.
Functions as component of the alternative replication protein A complex (aRPA). aRPA binds single-stranded DNA and probably plays a role in DNA repair; it does not support chromosomal DNA replication and cell cycle progression through S-phase. In vitro, aRPA cannot promote efficient priming by DNA polymerase alpha but supports DNA polymerase delta synthesis in the presence of PCNA and replication factor C (RFC), the dual incision/excision reaction of nucleotide excision repair and RAD51-dependent strand exchange.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated in a cell-cycle-dependent manner (from the S phase until mitosis). Phosphorylated by ATR upon DNA damage, which promotes its translocation to nuclear foci. Can be phosphorylated in vitro by PRKDC/DNA-PK in the presence of Ku and DNA, and by CDK1.
细胞定位Nucleus. Nucleus > PML body. Also present in PML nuclear bodies. Redistributes to discrete nuclear foci upon DNA damage.
- Information by UniProt
- 60S acidic ribosomal protein P1 antibody
- AA409079 antibody
- AI325195 antibody
ab2175 at 1/200 staining human skin fibroblasts by ICC/IF. The cells were treated with 2mM hydroxyurea for 16 hours, formaldehyde fixed and permeabilized with 0.5% Triton X100. They were then incubated with the primary antibody for 1.5 hours at 37°C. A Cy3® conjugated sheep anti-mouse antibody was used as the secondary.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue, staining RPA32/RPA2 with ab2175. Staining was detected using DAB.
All lanes : Anti-RPA32/RPA2 antibody [9H8] (ab2175) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : TE 671 (Human Rhabdomyosarcoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : SK N BE (Human neuroblastoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
Observed band size: 32 kDa
Anti-RPA/32/RPA2 antibody [9H8] (ab2175) is used to measure DNA Double-Stranded Breaks resection in U2OS cells +/- Camptotechin (CPT).
ab2175 is used at 1/200 dilution in 1xPBS + 0.2% Triton X-100 for 1 hour at 25°C.
Secondary antibody: anti-mouse Molecular Probes Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugated at 1/200 dilution.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab2175 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab2175, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ab2175 被引用在 137 文献中.
- Lochab S et al. Mycobacterium tuberculosis exploits host ATM kinase for survival advantage through SecA2 secretome. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32223892
- Warren NJH et al. Differential Sensitivity to CDK2 Inhibition Discriminates the Molecular Mechanisms of CHK1 Inhibitors as Monotherapy or in Combination with the Topoisomerase I Inhibitor SN38. ACS Pharmacol Transl Sci 2:168-182 (2019). PubMed: 32259055
- Mohni KN et al. HMCES Maintains Genome Integrity by Shielding Abasic Sites in Single-Strand DNA. Cell 176:144-153.e13 (2019). PubMed: 30554877
- Lu X et al. GLP-catalyzed H4K16me1 promotes 53BP1 recruitment to permit DNA damage repair and cell survival. Nucleic Acids Res 47:10977-10993 (2019). PubMed: 31612207
- Panier S et al. SLX4IP Antagonizes Promiscuous BLM Activity during ALT Maintenance. Mol Cell 76:27-43.e11 (2019). PubMed: 31447390