参阅全部 RIP3 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Rat RIP3 (C terminal).
Database link: Q9Z2P5
- BALB/3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate IF/ICC: SV40LT-SMC cell line
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62344 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
Blocking peptide available ab8464
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
组织特异性Detected at lower levels in heart, placenta, lung and kidney. Isoform 3 is significantly increased in colon and lung cancers.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Receptor interacting protein 3 antibody
- Receptor interacting serine threonine kinase 3 antibody
- Receptor interacting serine/threonine protein kinase 3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RIP3 antibody (ab62344) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Whole cell lysate in the absence of RIP3 peptide
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate in the presence of RIP3 peptide
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
Observed band size: 57 kDa
ab62344 at 5 µg/ml staining rat kidney tissue by IHC-P.
Immunofluorescence of RIP3 in Rat Kidney cells using ab62344 at 20 ug/ml.
ICC/IF image of ab62344 stained SV40LT-SMC cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab62344, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang W et al. Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid Protects Nucleus Pulposus Cells from Compression-Induced Apoptosis and Necroptosis via Inhibiting Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2018:6719460 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29721028) »
- Huang G et al. Necroptosis in 3-chloro-1, 2-propanediol (3-MCPD)-dipalmitate-induced acute kidney injury in vivo and its repression by miR-223-3p. Toxicology 406-407:33-43 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29860048) »