Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [RSVH102] to Respiratory Syncytial Virus Phosphoprotein
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IP, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-Respiratory Syncytial Virus Phosphoprotein抗体[RSVH102]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[RSVH102] to Respiratory Syncytial Virus Phosphoprotein
特异性ab94965 has broad specificity for Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus of both sub-groups A and B.
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, WB, IP, ICC/IF, IHC-Frmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus strain A2 infected HeLa cells
常规说明Fusion partner: PS-NS/1-Ag4
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94965 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Fix with Acetone.|
相关性Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Phosphoprotein is an essential element in the RSV replication complex. It acts as a cofactor that serves both to stabilize the protein L and to place the polymerase complex on the N:RNA template.
细胞定位Virion. Host cytoplasm.
- Protein P antibody
- RSV Phosphoprotein antibody
ab94965 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Preugschas HF et al. Late activation of the Raf/MEK/ERK pathway is required for translocation of the respiratory syncytial virus F protein to the plasma membrane and efficient viral replication. Cell Microbiol 21:e12955 (2019). PubMed: 30223301
- González LA et al. Evaluation of monoclonal antibodies that detect conserved proteins from Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Metapneumovirus and Adenovirus in human samples. J Virol Methods 254:51-64 (2018). ELISA, ICC/IF . PubMed: 29410056
- Li M et al. Respiratory Syncytial Virus Replication Is Promoted by Autophagy-Mediated Inhibition of Apoptosis. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29386287
- Mehedi M et al. Actin-Related Protein 2 (ARP2) and Virus-Induced Filopodia Facilitate Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus Spread. PLoS Pathog 12:e1006062 (2016). PubMed: 27926942
- Wei T et al. The eukaryotic elongation factor 1A is critical for genome replication of the paramyxovirus respiratory syncytial virus. PLoS One 9:e114447 (2014). PubMed: 25479059