Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [RSV1C3] to Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IP, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein抗体[RSV1C3]
参阅全部 Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[RSV1C3] to Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein
特异性This antibody has broad specificity for Human Respiratory syncytial virus of both sub groups A and B.
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, WB, IP, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Respiratory Syncytial Virus Nucleoprotein.
Database link: O12395
常规说明Fusion partner: PS-NS/1-Ag4
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94806 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Acetone fixed|
相关性Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a major cause of respiratory illness in young children. RSV infection produces a variety of signs and symptoms involving different areas of the respiratory tract, from the nose to the lungs. RSV is a negative sense, enveloped RNA virus. The virion is variable in shape and size with average diameter of between 120 and 300 nm.
- Nucleoprotein antibody
ab94806 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Anderson DE et al. Comparative Loss-of-Function Screens Reveal ABCE1 as an Essential Cellular Host Factor for Efficient Translation of Paramyxoviridae and Pneumoviridae. mBio 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31088929
- Lingemann M et al. The alpha-1 subunit of the Na+,K+-ATPase (ATP1A1) is required for macropinocytic entry of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) in human respiratory epithelial cells. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007963 (2019). PubMed: 31381610
- Challa S et al. Mechanism of action for respiratory syncytial virus inhibitor RSV604. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 59:1080-7 (2015). PubMed: 25451060
- Wei T et al. The eukaryotic elongation factor 1A is critical for genome replication of the paramyxovirus respiratory syncytial virus. PLoS One 9:e114447 (2014). PubMed: 25479059
- Jung J et al. Quantifying RNA-protein interactions in situ using modified-MTRIPs and proximity ligation. Nucleic Acids Res : (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22952158