Key features and details
- Expression system: HEK 293 cells
- Purity: > 98% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Functional Studies, WB
产品名称重组人TGF beta 1蛋白(Active)
参阅全部 TGF beta 1 蛋白酶
The ED50, as determined by TGF-beta1's ability to inhibit the mouse IL-4-dependent proliferation of mouse HT-2 cells, is ≤ 0.05 ng/ml), corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 2 x 107 units/mg.
纯度> 98 % SDS-PAGE.
> 98% by HPLC analyses. Endotoxin Level: < 0.1 ng/µg of protein (< 1 EU/µg).
内毒素水平< 1.000 Eu/µg
表达系统HEK 293 cells
序列ALDTNYCFSS TEKNCCVRQL YIDFRKDLGW KWIHEPKGYH ANFCLGPCPY IWSLDTQYSK VLALYNQHNP GASAAPCCVP QALEPLPIVY YVGRKPKVEQ LSNMIVRSCK CS
氨基酸279 to 390
额外的序列信息TGF-beta1 is a 25.0 kDa protein with each subunit containing 112 aa, linked by a single disulfide bond. It is the mature protein after cleavage of the signal peptide and latency-associated peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50036 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
TGF-beta is secreted predominantly as latent complexes which are stored at the cell surface and in the extracellular matrix.
The release of biologically active TGF-β isoform from a latent complex involves proteolytic processing of the complex and /or induction of conformational changes by proteins such as thrombospondin-1.
TGF-β1 is the most abundant isoform secreted by almost every cell type.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
复溶Centrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in 10mM Citric Acid, pH3.0 to a concentration of 50 µg/ml (e.g. 5 µg/100µl). This solution can then be stored at room temperature or at 4oC for 1 month. It is recommended that further dilutions be made in PBS containing 2 mg/ml albumin and stored at -20oC for future use.
- Cartilage-inducing factor
- Differentiation inhibiting factor
功能Multifunctional protein that controls proliferation, differentiation and other functions in many cell types. Many cells synthesize TGFB1 and have specific receptors for it. It positively and negatively regulates many other growth factors. It plays an important role in bone remodeling as it is a potent stimulator of osteoblastic bone formation, causing chemotaxis, proliferation and differentiation in committed osteoblasts.
组织特异性Highly expressed in bone. Abundantly expressed in articular cartilage and chondrocytes and is increased in osteoarthritis (OA). Co-localizes with ASPN in chondrocytes within OA lesions of articular cartilage.
疾病相关Defects in TGFB1 are the cause of Camurati-Engelmann disease (CE) [MIM:131300]; also known as progressive diaphyseal dysplasia 1 (DPD1). CE is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by hyperostosis and sclerosis of the diaphyses of long bones. The disease typically presents in early childhood with pain, muscular weakness and waddling gait, and in some cases other features such as exophthalmos, facial paralysis, hearing difficulties and loss of vision.
序列相似性Belongs to the TGF-beta family.
The precursor is cleaved into mature TGF-beta-1 and LAP, which remains non-covalently linked to mature TGF-beta-1 rendering it inactive.
细胞定位Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
All lanes : Anti-CTGF antibody [EPR20728] (ab209780) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : NIH/3T3 (mouse embryonic fibroblast) starved for 18 hours, whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : NIH/3T3 starved for 18 hours, then treated with 10 ng/ml transforming growth factor-ß (TGF-ß1, ab50036) and 50 µg/ml Heparin sodium salt for 24 hours, whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 (human hepatocellular carcinoma epithelial cell), whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/100000 dilution
Blocking/Dilution buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
The level of CTGF expression can be induced by TGF beta treatment (PMID: 17786299).
CTGF is constitutively expressed in HepG2 cells (PMID:15886528).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab50036 被引用在 25 文献中.
- Henderson J et al. Metabolic reprogramming of glycolysis and glutamine metabolism are key events in myofibroblast transition in systemic sclerosis pathogenesis. J Cell Mol Med N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33140521
- Qian J et al. Mechanism of TGF-ß1 inhibiting Kupffer cell immune responses in cholestatic cirrhosis. Exp Ther Med 20:1541-1549 (2020). PubMed: 32742385
- Zhang X et al. MicroRNA-375 prevents TGF-ß-dependent transdifferentiation of lung fibroblasts via the MAP2K6/P38 pathway. Mol Med Rep 22:1803-1810 (2020). PubMed: 32582987
- Storm T et al. A Semiautomated, Phenotypic, In Vitro Scratch Assay for Assessing Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cell Wound Healing. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 36:257-266 (2020). PubMed: 32027217
- Qu C et al. miR-216a exacerbates TGF-ß-induced myofibroblast transdifferentiation via PTEN/AKT signaling. Mol Med Rep 19:5345-5352 (2019). PubMed: 31059054