Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: >= 98% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Functional Studies, WB
参阅全部 MMP3 蛋白酶
ab96555 activity was measured by its ability to cleave a chromogenic peptide MMP3 substrate at room temperature.
At a MMP3 concentration of 2.5 µg/ml, 50% cleavage was achieved at an incubation time of approximately 75 minutes.
纯度>= 98 % SDS-PAGE.
>=98% HPLC analyses.
内毒素水平< 1.000 Eu/µg
蛋白长度Full length protein
序列MRTFPGIPKW RKTHLTYRIV NYTPDLPKDA VDSAVEKALK VWEEVTPLTF SRLYEGEADI MISFAVREHG DFYPFDGPGN VLAHAYAPGP GINGDAHFDD DEQWTKDTTG TNLFLVAAHE IGHSLGLFHS ANTEALMYPL YHSLTDLTRF RLSQDDINGI QSLYGPPPDS PETPLVPTEP VPPEPGTPAN CDPALSFDAV STLRGEILIF KDRHFWRKSL RKLEPELHLI SSFWPSLPSG VDAAYEVTSK DLVFIFKGNQ FWAIRGNEVR AGYPRGIHTL GFPPTVRKID AAISDKEKNK TYFFVEDKYW RFDEKRNSME PGFPKQIAED FPGIDSKIDA VFEEFGFFYF FTGSSQLEFD PNAKKVTHTL KSNSWLNC
氨基酸101 to 477
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96555 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein on reconstitution (0.1% HSA or BSA). Working aliquots stored with a carrier protein are stable for at least 3 months at -20°C to -80°C..
Constituents: 0.00111% Calcium chloride, 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 0.1% CHAPS, 0.002% EDTA disodium salt
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
复溶Centrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.5-1.0 mg/ml. Do not vortex.
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein
功能Can degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
结构域The conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
细胞定位Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96555 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Pentz R et al. A new role for matrix metalloproteinase-3 in the NGF metabolic pathway: Proteolysis of mature NGF and sex-specific differences in the continuum of Alzheimer's pathology. Neurobiol Dis 148:105150 (2021). PubMed: 33130223
- Ganguly SS et al. Notch3 promotes prostate cancer-induced bone lesion development via MMP-3. Oncogene 39:204-218 (2020). PubMed: 31467432
- O'Callaghan J et al. Therapeutic potential of AAV-mediated MMP-3 secretion from corneal endothelium in treating glaucoma. Hum Mol Genet 26:1230-1246 (2017). PubMed: 28158775