参阅全部 FKBP12 蛋白酶
蛋白长度Full length protein
序列MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGVQVETISP GDGRTFPKRG QTCVVHYTGM LEDGKKFDSS RDRNKPFKFM LGKQEVIRGW EEGVAQMSVG QRAKLTISPD YAYGATGHPG IIPPHATLVF DVELLKLE
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85840 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
生物活性Specific activity is > 300 nmoles/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1 µmole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 25°C in Tris-Hcl pH 8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Prepare 170 µl assay buffer into a suitable container and pre-chill on ice before use: The final concentrations are 200 mM Tris-Hcl, pH 8.0, and 20nM chymotrypsin.
- Add 10ul of recombinant FKBP1a/FKBP12 protein with 1 µg in assay buffer.
- Mix by inversion and equilibrate to 1°C and monitor the A405nm until the value is constant using a spectrophotometer.
- Add 20 µl pre-chilled 5mM suc-AAFP-pNA. (Substrate was dissolved in TFE that contained 460mM LiCl to a concentration of 3 mM)
- Record the increase in A405 nm for 30 minutes at 25°C.
内毒素水平< 1.000 Eu/µg
纯度> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
ab85840 is purified using conventional chromatography. Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method).
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.0154% DTT, 0.316% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 12 kDa FK506-binding protein
- 12 kDa FKBP
- Calstabin 1
功能May play a role in modulation of ryanodine receptor isoform-1 (RYR-1), a component of the calcium release channel of skeletal muscle sarcoplasmic reticulum. There are four molecules of FKBP12 per skeletal muscle RYR. PPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
序列相似性Belongs to the FKBP-type PPIase family. FKBP1 subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
- Information by UniProt
ab85840 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.