Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rat
- Isotype: IgG2b
- Suitable for: ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
产品名称大鼠单克隆抗体[SB77e]抗小鼠IgG1 H&L (HRP)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG1 二抗
特异性ab99603 has been tested by ELISA against a panel of purified Mouse Immunoglobulins including IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3, and IgA. This product is positive for IgG1 and has minimal reactivity with the other Mouse Immunoglobulins.
经测试应用适用于: ELISAmore details
Goat, Human, RabbitTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (FITC) preadsorbed (ab133859)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L preadsorbed (ab99601)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed (ab99602)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 (Biotin), pre-adsorbed (ab99604)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (PE) preadsorbed (ab99605)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
The Abpromise guarantee
1/4000 - 1/8000.
1/4000 - 1/8000.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab99603 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Ishikawa H et al. Establishment of a simpler method for measuring HDL-microRNAs. Ann Clin Biochem 56:49-55 (2019). PubMed: 29703104
- Villadiego J et al. Immunization with a-synuclein/Grp94 reshapes peripheral immunity and suppresses microgliosis in a chronic Parkinsonism model. Glia 66:191-205 (2018). PubMed: 29024008
- Kanda K et al. Detection of titin fragments in urine in response to exercise-induced muscle damage. PLoS One 12:e0181623 (2017). PubMed: 28727760
- Ishikawa H et al. Stability of serum high-density lipoprotein-microRNAs for preanalytical conditions. Ann Clin Biochem 54:134-142 (2017). PubMed: 27166305
- Dalko E et al. Multifaceted Role of Heme during Severe Plasmodium falciparum Infections in India. Infect Immun 83:3793-9 (2015). PubMed: 26169278