Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 1.5 pg/ml
- Range: 0.66 pg/ml - 160 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Rat
参阅全部 IL-4 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 1.5 pg/ml
范围0.66 pg/ml - 160 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 97.69 85% - 104% Serum 96.79 84% - 103% Plasma 94.86 82% - 102%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s IL-4 Rat ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of rat IL-4 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for rat IL-4 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL-4 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-rat IL-4 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-4 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 600X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Rat IL-4 2 vials IL-4 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant rat IL-4 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性IL-4 is a pleiotropic cytokine produced by activated T cells. It is a ligand for interleukin 4 receptor. The interleukin 4 receptor also binds to IL13, which may contribute to many overlapping functions of this cytokine and IL13. STAT6, a signal transducer and activator of transcription, has been shown to play a central role in mediating the immune regulatory signal of IL-4. IL-4, IL3, IL5, IL13, and CSF2 form a cytokine gene cluster on chromosome 5q, with this gene particularly close to IL13. IL-4, IL13 and IL5 are found to be regulated coordinately by several long-range regulatory elements in an over 120 kilobase range on the chromosome. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants of IL-4 encoding distinct isoforms have been reported.
- B cell growth factor 1
- B cell stimulatory factor 1
- BCGF 1
ab100770 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Parlar A & Arslan SO Thymoquinone reduces ischemia and reperfusion-induced intestinal injury in rats, through anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects. Turk J Surg 36:96-104 (2020). PubMed: 32637881
- Xi K et al. Microenvironment-responsive immunoregulatory electrospun fibers for promoting nerve function recovery. Nat Commun 11:4504 (2020). PubMed: 32908131
- Parlar A & Arslan SO CB2 Agonist (AM1241) Improving Effect on Ovalbumin-Induced Asthma in Rats. Iran J Pharm Res 19:3-17 (2020). PubMed: 32922464
- Eftekhar N et al. Immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects of hydro-ethanolic extract of Ocimum basilicum leaves and its effect on lung pathological changes in an ovalbumin-induced rat model of asthma. BMC Complement Altern Med 19:349 (2019). PubMed: 31801507
- Achi SC et al. Prophylactic effects of probiotic Bifidobacterium spp. in the resolution of inflammation in arthritic rats. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 103:6287-6296 (2019). PubMed: 31168650
- Parlar A & Arslan SO Resveratrol Normalizes the Deterioration of Smooth Muscle Contractility after Intestinal Ischemia and Reperfusion in Rats Associated With an Antioxidative Effect and Modulating Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Activity. Ann Vasc Surg 61:416-426 (2019). PubMed: 31449943