Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 80 pg/ml
- Range: 68.59 pg/ml - 50000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Rat
产品名称大鼠IL-1 beta ELISA试剂盒
参阅全部 IL-1 beta 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 80 pg/ml
范围68.59 pg/ml - 50000 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 92.89 81% - 109% Serum 107.2 95% - 115% Plasma 97.55 89% - 108%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s IL-1 beta Rat ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) Kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of rat IL-1 beta in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for IL-1 beta coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL- 1 beta present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-rat IL-1 beta antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and colour develops in proportion to the amount of IL-1 beta bound. The Stop Solution changes the colour from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the colour is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-rat IL-1 beta 2 vials IL-1 beta Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant rat IL-1 beta Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能Potent proinflammatory cytokine. Initially discovered as the major endogenous pyrogen, induces prostaglandin synthesis, neutrophil influx and activation, T-cell activation and cytokine production, B-cell activation and antibody production, and fibroblast proliferation and collagen production. Promotes Th17 differentiation of T-cells.
组织特异性Expressed in activated monocytes/macrophages (at protein level).
序列相似性Belongs to the IL-1 family.
翻译后修饰Activation of the IL1B precursor involves a CASP1-catalyzed proteolytic cleavage. Processing and secretion are temporarily associated.
细胞定位Cytoplasm, cytosol. Lysosome. Secreted, exosome. Cytoplasmic vesicle, autophagosome. Secreted. The precursor is cytosolic. In response to inflammasome-activating signals, such as ATP for NLRP3 inflammasome or bacterial flagellin for NLRC4 inflammasome, cleaved and secreted. IL1B lacks any known signal sequence and the pathway(s) of its secretion is(are) not yet fully understood (PubMed:24201029). On the basis of experimental results, several unconventional secretion mechanisms have been proposed. 1. Secretion via secretory lysosomes: a fraction of CASP1 and IL1B precursor may be incorporated, by a yet undefined mechanism, into secretory lysosomes that undergo Ca(2+)-dependent exocytosis with release of mature IL1B (PubMed:15192144). 2. Secretory autophagy: IL1B-containing autophagosomes may fuse with endosomes or multivesicular bodies (MVBs) and then merge with the plasma membrane releasing soluble IL1B or IL1B-containing exosomes (PubMed:24201029). However, autophagy impacts IL1B production at several levels and its role in secretion is still controversial. 3. Secretion via exosomes: ATP-activation of P2RX7 leads to the formation of MVBs containing exosomes with entrapped IL1B, CASP1 and other inflammasome components. These MVBs undergo exocytosis with the release of exosomes. The release of soluble IL1B occurs after the lysis of exosome membranes (By similarity). 4. Secretion by microvesicle shedding: activation of the ATP receptor P2RX7 may induce an immediate shedding of membrane-derived microvesicles containing IL1B and possibly inflammasome components. The cytokine is then released in the extracellular compartment after microvesicle lysis (PubMed:11728343). 5. Release by translocation through permeabilized plasma membrane. This may occur in cells undergoing pyroptosis due to sustained activation of the inflammasome (By similarity). These mechanisms may not be not mutually exclusive.
- Information by UniProt
- IFN beta inducing factor
ab100767 被引用在 16 文献中.
- Zhang L et al. Intravenous transplantation of olfactory ensheathing cells reduces neuroinflammation after spinal cord injury via interleukin-1 receptor antagonist. Theranostics 11:1147-1161 (2021). PubMed: 33391526
- Eid RA et al. Exendin-4 Ameliorates Cardiac Remodeling in Experimentally Induced Myocardial Infarction in Rats by Inhibiting PARP1/NF-?B Axis in A SIRT1-Dependent Mechanism. Cardiovasc Toxicol 20:401-418 (2020). PubMed: 32193876
- Liu J et al. Protective effect of puerarin against burn-induced heart injury in rats. Exp Ther Med 20:275-282 (2020). PubMed: 32536996
- Keymoradzadeh A et al. Enriched environment effect on lipopolysaccharide-induced spatial learning, memory impairment and hippocampal inflammatory cytokine levels in male rats. Behav Brain Res 394:112814 (2020). PubMed: 32707137
- Ou M et al. Overexpression of MicroRNA-340-5p Inhibits Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Induced by APE by Downregulating IL-1ß and IL-6. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 21:542-554 (2020). PubMed: 32712318