参阅全部 5HT2C Receptor 蛋白酶
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32171 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- 5 Hydroxytryptamine 2C receptor
- 5-ht-1c receptor
功能This is one of the several different receptors for 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. This receptor mediates its action by association with G proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
结构域The PDZ domain-binding motif is involved in the interaction with MPDZ.
- Information by UniProt
This product has been referenced in:
- Yu HJ & Yamaguchi A Endogenous serotonin acts on 5-HT2C-like receptors in key vocal areas of the brain stem to initiate vocalizations in Xenopus laevis. J Neurophysiol 103:648-58 (2010). Blocking . Read more (PubMed: 19955293) »