Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RanBP1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2937 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).|
功能Inhibits GTP exchange on Ran. Forms a Ran-GTP-RANBP1 trimeric complex. Increase GTP hydrolysis induced by the Ran GTPase activating protein RANGAP1. May act in an intracellular signaling pathway which may control the progression through the cell cycle by regulating the transport of protein and nucleic acids across the nuclear membrane.
序列相似性Belongs to the RANBP1 family.
Contains 1 RanBD1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- HTF9A antibody
- RAN binding protein 1 antibody
- Ran specific GTPase activating protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-RanBP1 antibody (ab2937) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human brain tissue lysate
Lane 3 : NIH-3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP conjugated anti-rabbit
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 24 kDa
Observed band size: 27 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 minute
ab2937 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Prpar Mihevc S et al. TDP-43 aggregation mirrors TDP-43 knockdown, affecting the expression levels of a common set of proteins. Sci Rep 6:33996 (2016). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 27665936
- Štalekar M et al. Proteomic analyses reveal that loss of TDP-43 affects RNA processing and intracellular transport. Neuroscience 293:157-70 (2015). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 25743254
- Schulz M et al. Proteomic analysis of peripheral blood mononuclear cells: selective protein processing observed in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. J Proteome Res 6:3752-9 (2007). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17705417