Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Rad17 (phospho S645)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Rad17 (phospho S645)抗体
参阅全部 Rad17 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Rad17 (phospho S645)
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
预测可用于: Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, African green monkey, Orangutan
Synthetic phospho peptide (Human) - which represents a portion of human Rad 17around serine 645.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Antibodies that were not phospho-specific were removedby solid phase absorption. Antibodies specific for Rad 17pSer 645 were affinity purified using the phosphopeptideimmobilized on solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3620 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 85-88 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa).|
功能Essential for sustained cell growth, maintenance of chromosomal stability, and ATR-dependent checkpoint activation upon DNA damage. Has a weak ATPase activity required for binding to chromatin. Participates in the recruitment of the RAD1-RAD9-HUS1 complex onto chromatin, and in CHEK1 activation. May also serve as a sensor of DNA replication progression, and may be involved in homologous recombination.
组织特异性Overexpressed in various cancer cell lines and in colon carcinoma (at protein level). Isoform 2 and isoform 3 are the most abundant isoforms in non irradiated cells (at protein level). Ubiquitous at low levels. Highly expressed in testis, where it is expressed within the germinal epithelium of the seminiferous tubuli. Weakly expressed in seminomas (testicular tumors).
序列相似性Belongs to the rad17/RAD24 family.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated. Phosphorylation on Ser-646 and Ser-656 is cell cycle-regulated, enhanced by genotoxic stress, and required for activation of checkpoint signaling. Phosphorylation is mediated by ATR upon UV or replication arrest, whereas it may be mediated both by ATR and ATM upon ionizing radiation. Phosphorylation on both sites is required for interaction with RAD1 but dispensable for interaction with RFC3 or RFC4.
细胞定位Nucleus. Phosphorylated form redistributes to discrete nuclear foci upon DNA damage.
- Information by UniProt
- CCYC antibody
- Cell cycle checkpoint protein antibody
- Cell cycle checkpoint protein RAD17 antibody
ab3620 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Alfano L et al. Depletion of the RNA binding protein HNRNPD impairs homologous recombination by inhibiting DNA-end resection and inducing R-loop accumulation. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30799487
- Shin MH et al. ATM-dependent phosphorylation of the checkpoint clamp regulates repair pathways and maintains genomic stability. Cell Cycle 11:1796-803 (2012). PubMed: 22453082
- Kumar A et al. Nuclear phosphoinositide 3-kinase beta controls double-strand break DNA repair. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:7491-6 (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20368419
- Jurvansuu J et al. Viral transport of DNA damage that mimics a stalled replication fork. J Virol 79:569-80 (2005). PubMed: 15596849