Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RAC1 + Cdc42 (phospho S71)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-RAC1 + Cdc42 (phospho S71)抗体
参阅全部 RAC1 + Cdc42 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to RAC1 + Cdc42 (phospho S71)
特异性Cdc 42 [pS71] (100% homologous) and Rho A/B/C [pS73] (92% homologous) are expected to react.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
Synthetic phospho peptide (Human) containing serine 71. The sequence is conserved in human and mouse RAC 1, 2, and 3, and Cdc 42 human, mouse, rat, dog and frog.
- A431 cells treated with EGF.
RAC, Cdc 42 and Rho A, B, and C are members of a small RhoGTPase family that bind and hydrolyze GTP. GTP bound RAC 1 and cdc 42 play a pivotal role in controlling cell shape, adhesion, growth and transformation. Active Rac 1 is implicated in regulating serum response element (SRE), NFAT 1 and nuclear factor kappa B (NF kappa B) transcription activities. Activated RAC 1 and Cdc 42 bind and activate PAK 1, which in turn activates key downstream signaling proteins including MEKK 1 and JNK. RAC 1 and Cdc 42 are phosphorylated on serine 71, a putative Akt site located between the protein binding domain and GTP binding domain. Phosphorylation of RAC 1 on serine 71 regulates its GTP binding and GTPase activity.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated RAC 1. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using a RAC 1 derived peptide that is phosphorylated at serine 71.
Primary antibody说明RAC, Cdc 42 and Rho A, B, and C are members of a small RhoGTPase family that bind and hydrolyze GTP. GTP bound RAC 1 and cdc 42 play a pivotal role in controlling cell shape, adhesion, growth and transformation. Active Rac 1 is implicated in regulating serum response element (SRE), NFAT 1 and nuclear factor kappa B (NF kappa B) transcription activities. Activated RAC 1 and Cdc 42 bind and activate PAK 1, which in turn activates key downstream signaling proteins including MEKK 1 and JNK. RAC 1 and Cdc 42 are phosphorylated on serine 71, a putative Akt site located between the protein binding domain and GTP binding domain. Phosphorylation of RAC 1 on serine 71 regulates its GTP binding and GTPase activity.
相关性Cdc42/Rac belongs to the superfamily of small GTPases that are structurally linked to the proto-oncogene product p21ras and are important for the control of cell growth and differentiation as well as for intracellular organization. Cdc42/Rac is an important upstream regulator of the protein kinase cascade that controls the SAPK/JNK and p38 activity. Recent data also suggest that constitutive active forms of Cdc42 can induce apoptosis through a mechanism requiring signaling through SAPK/JNK.
细胞定位Cell membrane; Lipid anchor; Cytoplasmic side.
- CDC42Hs antibody
- Cell division cycle 42 antibody
- G25K antibody
Peptide Competition and Phosphatase Treatment:
Lysates prepared from A431 cells left unstimulated (1) or stimulated with EGF (2-6) were resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 10% polyacrylamide gel and transferred to PVDF. Membranes were either not treated (1-5) or treated with lambda phosphatase (6), blocked with a 5% BSA-TBST buffer for one hour at room temperature, and incubated with ab5482 antibody for two hours at room temperature in a 3% BSATBST buffer, following prior incubation with: no peptide (1, 2, 6), the nonphosphopeptide corresponding to the immunogen (3), a generic phosphoserine containing peptide (4), or, the phosphopeptide immunogen (5), After washing, membranes were incubated with goat F(ab’)2 anti-rabbit IgG HRP conjugate and bands were detected using the Pierce SuperSignal method. The data show that the peptide corresponding to ab5482 blocks the antibody signal. The data also shows that phosphatase stripping eliminates the signal, verifying that the antibody is pho
ab5482 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Li N et al. LPM580098, a Novel Triple Reuptake Inhibitor of Serotonin, Noradrenaline, and Dopamine, Attenuates Neuropathic Pain. Front Pharmacol 10:53 (2019). PubMed: 30837867
- Kang DS et al. Netrin-1/DCC-mediated PLC?1 activation is required for axon guidance and brain structure development. EMBO Rep 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30224412
- Maurya VK et al. Expression and activity of Rac1 is negatively affected in the dehydroepiandrosterone induced polycystic ovary of mouse. J Ovarian Res 7:32 (2014). PubMed: 24628852
- Haas S et al. DIGE proteome analysis reveals suitability of ischemic cardiac in vitro model for studying cellular response to acute ischemia and regeneration. PLoS One 7:e31669 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22384053
- Pickl M & Ries CH Comparison of 3D and 2D tumor models reveals enhanced HER2 activation in 3D associated with an increased response to trastuzumab. Oncogene 28:461-8 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18978815
- Tan AM et al. Neuropathic pain memory is maintained by Rac1-regulated dendritic spine remodeling after spinal cord injury. J Neurosci 28:13173-83 (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19052208