Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Syrian Hamster IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ICC, Dot blot, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF, ELISA
形式Lyophilized:Store vial at 4° C prior to restoration. Restore with 1.0 mL of deionized water (or equivalent). For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of restoration.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using hamster IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6783 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/16000 - 1/64000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6783 被引用在 1 文献中.
- Kogianni G et al. Fas/CD95 is associated with glucocorticoid-induced osteocyte apoptosis. Life Sci 75:2879-95 (2004). PubMed: 15454340