Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Syrian Hamster IgG H&L (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, WB
Related conjugates and formulations
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC). Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule.
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using hamster IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
The Abpromise guarantee
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6782 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Zhang M et al. LncRNA SNHG5 affects cell proliferation, metastasis and migration of colorectal cancer through regulating miR-132-3p/CREB5. Cancer Biol Ther 20:524-536 (2019). PubMed: 30395767
- Lee D et al. HMGB2 is a novel adipogenic factor that regulates ectopic fat infiltration in skeletal muscles. Sci Rep 8:9601 (2018). PubMed: 29942000
- Liu J et al. Downregulation of let-7b promotes COL1A1 and COL1A2 expression in dermis and skin fibroblasts during heat wound repair. Mol Med Rep 13:2683-8 (2016). PubMed: 26861712
- Alymova IV et al. A novel cytotoxic sequence contributes to influenza A viral protein PB1-F2 pathogenicity and predisposition to secondary bacterial infection. J Virol 88:503-15 (2014). PubMed: 24173220
- Guo Q et al. Mouse lymphatic endothelial cell targeted probes: anti-LYVE-1 antibody-based magnetic nanoparticles. Int J Nanomedicine 8:2273-84 (2013). IHC-P . PubMed: 23818783
- Barnes NL et al. Cyclooxygenase-2 inhibition: effects on tumour growth, cell cycling and lymphangiogenesis in a xenograft model of breast cancer. Br J Cancer 96:575-82 (2007). PubMed: 17285134