Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6745 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000. PubMed: 17895403|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6745 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Kirby BS et al. Robust internal elastic lamina fenestration in skeletal muscle arteries. PLoS One 8:e54849 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23359815
- Pawlak E et al. Distribution and processing of a disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs-4, aggrecan, versican, and hyaluronan in equine digital laminae. Am J Vet Res 73:1035-46 (2012). PubMed: 22738056
- Jones S et al. Peripheral tachykinins and the neurokinin receptor NK1 are required for platelet thrombus formation. Blood 111:605-12 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 17895403
- Czaja K et al. Leptin receptors, NPY, and tyrosine hydroxylase in autonomic neurons supplying fat depots in a pig. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 293:1138-44 (2002). PubMed: 12051778