Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Diaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6743 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6743 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Zhou QL et al. FPR1 gene silencing suppresses cardiomyocyte apoptosis and ventricular remodeling in rats with ischemia/reperfusion injury through the inhibition of MAPK signaling pathway. Exp Cell Res 370:506-518 (2018). PubMed: 30031130
- Mendoza JL et al. The IFN-?-IFN-?R1-IL-10Rß Complex Reveals Structural Features Underlying Type III IFN Functional Plasticity. Immunity 46:379-392 (2017). PubMed: 28329704
- Tang J et al. Construction of a general albumin promoter reporter system for real-time monitoring of the differentiation status of functional hepatocytes from stem cells in mouse, rat and human. Biomed Rep 6:627-632 (2017). PubMed: 28584633
- Wilding C et al. ?-Synuclein antibodies have neuroprotective potential on neuroretinal cells via proteins of the mitochondrial apoptosis pathway. PLoS One 9:e90737 (2014). PubMed: 24595072
- Nguyen MD et al. Cardiac cell culture model as a left ventricle mimic for cardiac tissue generation. Anal Chem 85:8773-9 (2013). PubMed: 23952579
- Pippin JW et al. Cells of renin lineage are progenitors of podocytes and parietal epithelial cells in experimental glomerular disease. Am J Pathol 183:542-57 (2013). PubMed: 23769837
- Li G et al. Beneficial effects of a novel RAGE inhibitor on early diabetic retinopathy and tactile allodynia. Mol Vis 17:3156-65 (2011). PubMed: 22171162
- Hauser PV et al. Novel siRNA delivery system to target podocytes in vivo. PLoS One 5:e9463 (2010). PubMed: 20209128
- Chiriva-Internati M et al. AKAP-4: a novel cancer testis antigen for multiple myeloma. Br J Haematol 140:465-8 (2008). PubMed: 18217892
- Shah MD et al. Flow cytometric measurement of microparticles: pitfalls and protocol modifications. Platelets 19:365-72 (2008). PubMed: 18791943