Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Sheep IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.788% Tris HCl, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.001% Zinc chloride, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Sheep IgG coupled to agarose beads
Alkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons).
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6748 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6748 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Corti D et al. Analysis of memory B cell responses and isolation of novel monoclonal antibodies with neutralizing breadth from HIV-1-infected individuals. PLoS One 5:e8805 (2010). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 20098712
- Richardson MR et al. Diabetic dyslipidemia and exercise alter the plasma low-density lipoproteome in Yucatan pigs. Proteomics 9:2468-83 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19402046