Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6732 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6732 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Leclaire MD et al. Lipofuscin-dependent stimulation of microglial cells. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30693383
- Su N et al. Occurrence of Transmembrane Protein 119 in the Retina is Not Restricted to the Microglia: An Immunohistochemical Study. Transl Vis Sci Technol 8:29 (2019). PubMed: 31853425
- Sun Y et al. Ex Vivo and in Vivo Effects of Isofagomine on Acid ß-Glucosidase Variants and Substrate Levels in Gaucher Disease. J Biol Chem 287:4275-87 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22167193
- Teranishi N et al. Identification of neovasculature using nestin in colorectal cancer. Int J Oncol 30:593-603 (2007). PubMed: 17273760