Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Diaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6730 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6730 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Zhu L et al. Ampelopsin-sodium induces apoptosis in human lung adenocarcinoma cell lines by promoting tubulin polymerization in vitro. Oncol Lett 18:189-196 (2019). PubMed: 31289488
- Xu Y et al. Differentiation of CD45-/CD31+ lung side population cells into endothelial and smooth muscle cells in vitro. Int J Mol Med 43:1128-1138 (2019). PubMed: 30628669
- Kneppers A et al. A novel in vitro model for the assessment of postnatal myonuclear accretion. Skelet Muscle 8:4 (2018). PubMed: 29444710
- Gholinejad M et al. Adenosine decreases oxidative stress and protects H2O2-treated neural stem cells against apoptosis through decreasing Mst1 expression. Biomed Rep 8:439-446 (2018). PubMed: 29732147
- Wan B et al. Topotecan alleviates ventilator-induced lung injury via NF-?B pathway inhibition. Cytokine N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29803659