Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Pig IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using pig IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
The Abpromise guarantee
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6775 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Freitas FB et al. The QP509L and Q706L superfamily II RNA helicases of African swine fever virus are required for viral replication, having non-redundant activities. Emerg Microbes Infect 8:291-302 (2019). PubMed: 30866783
- Freitas FB et al. African swine fever virus encodes for an E2-ubiquitin conjugating enzyme that is mono- and di-ubiquitinated and required for viral replication cycle. Sci Rep 8:3471 (2018). PubMed: 29472632
- Frouco G et al. DNA-Binding Properties of African Swine Fever Virus pA104R, a Histone-Like Protein Involved in Viral Replication and Transcription. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28381576
- Simões M et al. Alterations of Nuclear Architecture and Epigenetic Signatures during African Swine Fever Virus Infection. Viruses 7:4978-96 (2015). PubMed: 26389938