Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Pig IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using pig IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6777 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6777 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Medeiros S et al. Isolation of bacteria from fermented food and grass carp intestine and their efficiencies in improving nutrient value of soybean meal in solid state fermentation. J Anim Sci Biotechnol 9:29 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29632666
- Casas V et al. Brachyspira hyodysenteriae and B. pilosicoli Proteins Recognized by Sera of Challenged Pigs. Front Microbiol 8:723 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28522991
- Rose N et al. High prevalence of Hepatitis E virus in French domestic pigs. Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis : (2011). ELISA . PubMed: 21872929