Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.1 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6726 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6726 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Salvo E et al. Reciprocal interactions between cancer and Schwann cells contribute to oral cancer progression and pain. Heliyon 5:e01223 (2019). PubMed: 30815600
- Gao S et al. miR-9 depletion suppresses the proliferation of osteosarcoma cells by targeting p16. Int J Oncol 54:1921-1932 (2019). PubMed: 31081054
- Schwarz ER et al. Experimental Infection of Pregnant Female Sheep with Zika Virus During Early Gestation. Viruses 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31470560
- Akyash F et al. Derivation of new human embryonic stem cell lines (Yazd1-3) and their vitrification using Cryotech and Cryowin tools: A lab resources report. Int J Reprod Biomed (Yazd) 17:891-906 (2019). PubMed: 31970311
- Evans JP et al. The Nrf2 inhibitor brusatol is a potent antitumour agent in an orthotopic mouse model of colorectal cancer. Oncotarget 9:27104-27116 (2018). PubMed: 29930754