Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, WB
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
常规说明Many of our customers have reported seeing brown precipitates in the vials. The brown precipitates are very common with HRP conjugated antibodies; we suggest vortexing the vial and using this antibody as normal. Our customer’s feedback says the antibody worked great. If in case the antibody fails to give results then please contact our Scientific Support team for assistance.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6728 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. PubMed: 17200442|
Distribution, expression and correlation of IL-22 cells with liver fibrosis in the liver.
Immunohistochemistry double staining identities IL-22 cells were produced by CD4 cells in liver tissue (Panel B).
Black arrows indicate double-positive cells.
Paraffin-embedded, formalin-fixed human liver tissues were incubated with anti-IL-22 (ab18499) or α-SMA antibody (ab7817) overnight at 4°C followed by heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6.0, 0.1 mol/L) for 20mins and blocking endogenous peroxidase activity with 0.3% H2O2. Revelation of primary antibody was carried out using horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-conjugated rabbit polyclonal anti-mouse (ab6728), secondary antibody followed by diamino-benzidine (DAB) and haematoxylin coloration. Double staining was performed with 3-amino-9-ethyl-carbazole (red color) for IL-22 and BCIP/ NBT (indigo color) for CD4.
Positively stained cells were counted at high-power field (hpf, ×400) according to described protocols.
ab81785 staining LC3A/B in Mouse kidney tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - formaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 5% protein block for 5 minutes at room temperature; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50) for 1 hour. Anti-mouse HRP (ab6728) (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6728 被引用在 381 文献中.
- Jiang L et al. Inhibition of microRNA-103 attenuates inflammation and endoplasmic reticulum stress in atherosclerosis through disrupting the PTEN-mediated MAPK signaling. J Cell Physiol 235:380-393 (2020). PubMed: 31232476
- Zhong W et al. Knockdown of lncRNA PVT1 alleviates high glucose-induced proliferation and fibrosis in human mesangial cells by miR-23b-3p/WT1 axis. Diabetol Metab Syndr 12:33 (2020). PubMed: 32322310
- Tian J et al. NF-?B inhibits the occurrence of type 1 diabetes through microRNA-150-dependent PUMA degradation. Life Sci 255:117724 (2020). PubMed: 32360624
- Yang J et al. Circular RNA Circ100084 functions as sponge of miR-23a-5p to regulate IGF2 expression in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Med Rep 21:2395-2404 (2020). PubMed: 32323783
- Torri A et al. Viral Infection and Stress Affect Protein Levels of Dicer 2 and Argonaute 2 in Drosophila melanogaster. Front Immunol 11:362 (2020). PubMed: 32194567