Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB
产品名称兔抗小鼠IgG H&L (Biotin)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Mouse IgG (purified).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
The Abpromise guarantee
ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7074 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Bryniarski MA et al. Megalin-mediated albumin endocytosis in cultured murine mesangial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 529:740-746 (2020). PubMed: 32736701
- Zheng C et al. Effect of ATM on inflammatory response and autophagy in renal tubular epithelial cells in LPS-induced septic AKI. Exp Ther Med 18:4707-4717 (2019). PubMed: 31777559
- Snuggs JW et al. Aquaporin expression in the human and canine intervertebral disc during maturation and degeneration. JOR Spine 2:e1049 (2019). PubMed: 31463463
- Rughoobur G et al. Gravimetric sensors operating at 1.1?GHz based on inclined c-axis ZnO grown on textured Al electrodes. Sci Rep 7:1367 (2017). PubMed: 28465522
- Grondin Y et al. Genetic Polymorphisms Associated with Hearing Threshold Shift in Subjects during First Encounter with Occupational Impulse Noise. PLoS One 10:e0130827 (2015). PubMed: 26121033