Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, WB
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Diluted stock solutions should be used immediately and not be frozen. Do Not Freeze. Please see notes section. Store undiluted.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.01% Magnesium chloride, 0.001% Zinc chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Alkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
Freezing alkaline phosphatase conjugates will result in a substantial loss of enzymatic activity.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6729 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6729 被引用在 21 文献中.
- Nunes C et al. Red wine extract preserves tight junctions in intestinal epithelial cells under inflammatory conditions: implications for intestinal inflammation. Food Funct 10:1364-1374 (2019). PubMed: 30735221
- Kuznetsov JN et al. BAP1 regulates epigenetic switch from pluripotency to differentiation in developmental lineages giving rise to BAP1-mutant cancers. Sci Adv 5:eaax1738 (2019). PubMed: 31555735
- Shan X et al. Edoxaban improves atrial fibrillation and thromboembolism through regulation of the Wnt-ß-induced PI3K/ATK-activated protein C system. Exp Ther Med 17:3509-3517 (2019). PubMed: 30988731
- Sun AC et al. High-Density Redox Amplified Coulostatic Discharge-Based Biosensor Array. IEEE J Solid-State Circuits 53:2054-2064 (2018). PubMed: 30559530
- Jang J et al. Bioelectrochemical conversion of CO2 to value added product formate using engineered Methylobacterium extorquens. Sci Rep 8:7211 (2018). PubMed: 29739951