Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ChIP, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6757 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ChIP: Use at a concentration of 6 µg/ml (from PubMed: 17355974).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6757 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Li JQ et al. Generation of induced pluripotent stem cells using skin fibroblasts from patients with myocardial infarction under feeder-free conditions. Mol Med Rep 9:837-42 (2014). PubMed: 24398533
- Makino Y et al. Transcriptional up-regulation of inhibitory PAS domain protein gene expression by hypoxia-inducible factor 1 (HIF-1): a negative feedback regulatory circuit in HIF-1-mediated signaling in hypoxic cells. J Biol Chem 282:14073-82 (2007). PubMed: 17355974