Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, WB, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Related conjugates and formulations
产品名称兔抗人IgG H&L (Biotin)预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, WB, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
MouseTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
human IgG whole molecule
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
The Abpromise guarantee
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7159 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Glass LJ et al. Brain antibodies in the cortex and blood of people with schizophrenia and controls. Transl Psychiatry 7:e1192 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28786974
- Hammar O et al. Autoantibodies and gastrointestinal symptoms in infertile women in relation to in vitro fertilization. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:201 (2013). ELISA . PubMed: 24191889
- Pendleton H et al. Antibodies against gonadotropin-releasing hormone in patients with posterior laryngitis. Drug Target Insights 7:1-8 (2013). PubMed: 23400339
- Roth B & Ohlsson B Gastrointestinal symptoms and psychological well-being in patients with microscopic colitis. Scand J Gastroenterol 48:27-34 (2013). PubMed: 23148737
- Berntorp K et al. Antibodies against gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in patients with diabetes mellitus is associated with lower body weight and autonomic neuropathy. BMC Res Notes 6:329 (2013). PubMed: 23958111
- Hammar O et al. Depletion of enteric gonadotropin-releasing hormone is found in a few patients suffering from severe gastrointestinal dysmotility. Scand J Gastroenterol 47:1165-73 (2012). PubMed: 22835010