Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, Dot blot, IHC-P, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.788% Tris HCl, 0.0014% Zinc chloride, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads.
共轭说明Alkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6760 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6760 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Royle KE & Polizzi K A streamlined cloning workflow minimising the time-to-strain pipeline for Pichia pastoris. Sci Rep 7:15817 (2017). WB . PubMed: 29150665
- Iversen R et al. Transglutaminase 2-specific autoantibodies in celiac disease target clustered, N-terminal epitopes not displayed on the surface of cells. J Immunol 190:5981-91 (2013). PubMed: 23690478
- Kap YS et al. Fast Progression of Recombinant Human Myelin/Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein (MOG)-Induced Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis in Marmosets Is Associated with the Activation of MOG34-56-Specific Cytotoxic T Cells. J Immunol 180:1326-37 (2008). ELISA . PubMed: 18209026
- Jagessar SA et al. Autoimmunity Against Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein Is Dispensable for the Initiation Although Essential for the Progression of Chronic Encephalomyelitis in Common Marmosets. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 67:326-340 (2008). ELISA . PubMed: 18379435