Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using guinea pig IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6771 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6771 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Lopez-Pastor AR et al. Liver-specific insulin receptor isoform A expression enhances hepatic glucose uptake and ameliorates liver steatosis in a mouse model of diet-induced obesity. Dis Model Mech 12:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30642871
- Liu C et al. TREM2 regulates obesity-induced insulin resistance via adipose tissue remodeling in mice of high-fat feeding. J Transl Med 17:300 (2019). PubMed: 31477129
- Rutkowska DA et al. Plant-produced chimeric virus-like particles - a new generation vaccine against African horse sickness. BMC Vet Res 15:432 (2019). PubMed: 31796116
- Armelloni S et al. NeuroD Expression in Podocytes and Interrelationships with Nephrin at Both Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Sites. Cell Physiol Biochem 46:873-889 (2018). PubMed: 29669318
- Mallek A et al. Experimental diabetes induced by streptozotocin in the desert gerbil, Gerbillus gerbillus, and the effects of short-term 20-hydroxyecdysone administration. Biomed Pharmacother 102:354-361 (2018). IHC-P ; Guinea pig . PubMed: 29571020