Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Guinea pig IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Diaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using guinea pig IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6767 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6767 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Raykova D et al. Autosomal recessive transmission of a rare KRT74 variant causes hair and nail ectodermal dysplasia: allelism with dominant woolly hair/hypotrichosis. PLoS One 9:e93607 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24714551
- Wu L et al. IKKß Regulates the Repair of DNA Double-Strand Breaks Induced by Ionizing Radiation in MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cells. PLoS One 6:e18447 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 21490922