Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, WB
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6741 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/50000 - 1/100000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/20000. PubMed: 17369188|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6741 被引用在 125 文献中.
- Tellier M & Chalmers R Compensating for over-production inhibition of the Hsmar1 transposon in Escherichia coli using a series of constitutive promoters. Mob DNA 11:5 (2020). PubMed: 31938044
- Kim Y et al. Ptch2/Gas1 and Ptch1/Boc differentially regulate Hedgehog signalling in murine primordial germ cell migration. Nat Commun 11:1994 (2020). PubMed: 32332736
- Price D et al. Humanin Blocks the Aggregation of Amyloid-ß Induced by Acetylcholinesterase, an Effect Abolished in the Presence of IGFBP-3. Biochemistry 59:1981-2002 (2020). PubMed: 32383868
- Price D et al. IGFBP-3 Blocks Hyaluronan-CD44 Signaling, Leading to Increased Acetylcholinesterase Levels in A549 Cell Media and Apoptosis in a p53-Dependent Manner. Sci Rep 10:5083 (2020). PubMed: 32193421
- Thejer BM et al. PGRMC1 phosphorylation affects cell shape, motility, glycolysis, mitochondrial form and function, and tumor growth. BMC Mol Cell Biol 21:24 (2020). PubMed: 32245408