Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Diaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6737 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6737 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Duan Y et al. Engineered AXL-ECD-Fc variants that abolish the AXL/Gas6 interaction suppress tumor cell migration. Oncol Lett 17:5784-5792 (2019). PubMed: 31186805
- De Toni L et al. SHBG141-161 Domain-Peptide Stimulates GPRC6A-Mediated Response in Leydig and ß-Langerhans cell lines. Sci Rep 9:19432 (2019). PubMed: 31857654
- Dayaram A et al. Novel Divergent Polar Bear-Associated Mastadenovirus Recovered from a Deceased Juvenile Polar Bear. mSphere 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30045965
- Maolake A et al. Tumor-associated macrophages promote prostate cancer migration through activation of the CCL22-CCR4 axis. Oncotarget 8:9739-9751 (2017). PubMed: 28039457
- Antyborzec I et al. Low-Affinity Neurotrophin Receptor p75 Promotes the Transduction of Targeted Lentiviral Vectors to Cholinergic Neurons of Rat Basal Forebrain. Neurotherapeutics 13:859-870 (2016). PubMed: 27220617
- Ovsepian SV et al. Neurotrophin receptor p75 mediates the uptake of the amyloid beta (Aß) peptide, guiding it to lysosomes for degradation in basal forebrain cholinergic neurons. Brain Struct Funct 219:1527-41 (2014). PubMed: 23716278
- Motterle A et al. Functional analyses of coronary artery disease associated variation on chromosome 9p21 in vascular smooth muscle cells. Hum Mol Genet : (2012). PubMed: 22706276
- Aoki N et al. Dysregulated generation of follicular helper T cells in the spleen triggers fatal autoimmune hepatitis in mice. Gastroenterology 140:1322-1333.e1-5 (2011). PubMed: 21237169
- Borissoff JI et al. Early atherosclerosis exhibits an enhanced procoagulant state. Circulation 122:821-30 (2010). PubMed: 20697022