Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.788% Tris HCl, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.0014% Zinc chloride, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads.
共轭说明Alkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6742 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6742 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Xu F et al. Bacteria-Derived Recombinant Human ANGPTL8/Betatrophin Significantly Increases the Level of Triglyceride. Protein J N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30929133
- Naz S et al. Characterization of Sarcoptes scabiei Tropomyosin and Paramyosin: Immunoreactive Allergens in Scabies. Am J Trop Med Hyg 97:851-860 (2017). PubMed: 28722633
- Hughes AJ & Herr AE Microfluidic Western blotting. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2012). WB . PubMed: 23223527
- Takayama H et al. High-level expression, single-step immunoaffinity purification and characterization of human tetraspanin membrane protein CD81. PLoS ONE 3:e2314 (2008). ELISA . PubMed: 18523555