Key features and details
- Rabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Rat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
产品名称兔F(ab')2抗大鼠IgG - H&L (HRP),预吸附二抗
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
描述兔F(ab')2抗大鼠IgG - H&L (HRP),预吸附二抗
特异性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Rabbit Serum, Rat IgG and Rat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Rabbit IgG F(c) or Bovine, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit and Sheep Serum Proteins.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rat IgG, whole molecule
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
共轭说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
The Abpromise guarantee
Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/3000 - 1/12000.
IHC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Rat IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature. A working dilution of 1/3000 to 1/12000 of the reconstitution concentration is suggested for this product.
Suitable for other peroxidase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6250 被引用在 1 文献中.
- Johnson IRD et al. A Paradigm in Immunochemistry, Revealed by Monoclonal Antibodies to Spatially Distinct Epitopes on Syntenin-1. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31795513