Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.9 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6751 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000. (PMID 18482827).|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6751 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Niknam P et al. Modulating proteoglycan receptor PTPs using intracellular sigma peptide improves remyelination and functional recovery in mice with demyelinated optic chiasm. Mol Cell Neurosci 99:103391 (2019). PubMed: 31276750
- Bârsan L et al. Bone marrow iron distribution, hepcidin, and ferroportin expression in renal anemia. Hematology 20:543-52 (2015). PubMed: 25745821
- Carey AJ et al. Infection and cellular defense dynamics in a novel 17ß-estradiol murine model of chronic human group B streptococcus genital tract colonization reveal a role for hemolysin in persistence and neutrophil accumulation. J Immunol 192:1718-31 (2014). PubMed: 24453257
- Myöhänen TT et al. A prolyl oligopeptidase inhibitor, KYP-2047, reduces a-synuclein protein levels and aggregates in cellular and animal models of Parkinson's disease. Br J Pharmacol 166:1097-113 (2012). PubMed: 22233220
- Myöhänen TT et al. Prolyl oligopeptidase induces angiogenesis both in vitro and in vivo in a novel regulatory manner. Br J Pharmacol 163:1666-78 (2011). IHC-P . PubMed: 21133893
- Myöhänen TT et al. Localization of prolyl oligopeptidase in the thalamic and cortical projection neurons: a retrograde neurotracing study in the rat brain. Neurosci Lett 450:201-5 (2009). IHC-FrFl . PubMed: 19041368
- Crump D et al. Detection of PBDE effects on mRNA expression in chicken (Gallus domesticus) neuronal cells using real-time RT-PCR and a new differential display method. Toxicol In Vitro 22:1337-43 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18482827