Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Do not add Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
May cross-react with chicken IgM
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6753 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/2500 - 1/10000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6753 被引用在 21 文献中.
- Tsujikawa LM et al. Apabetalone (RVX-208) reduces vascular inflammation in vitro and in CVD patients by a BET-dependent epigenetic mechanism. Clin Epigenetics 11:102 (2019). PubMed: 31300040
- Parekh VI et al. Frequency and consequence of the recurrent YY1 p.T372R mutation in sporadic insulinomas. Endocr Relat Cancer 25:L31-L35 (2018). PubMed: 29467239
- Antoniou A et al. The dynamic recruitment of TRBP to neuronal membranes mediates dendritogenesis during development. EMBO Rep 19:N/A (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29263199
- Cao J et al. Versatile and on-demand biologics co-production in yeast. Nat Commun 9:77 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29311542
- Kharade SS et al. Functional Defects From Endocrine Disease-Associated Mutations in HLXB9 and Its Interacting Partner, NONO. Endocrinology 159:1199-1212 (2018). PubMed: 29309627