Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
共轭说明Diaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6749 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000. PubMed: 18983843|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6749 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Kiese K et al. Epigenetic control of epilepsy target genes contributes to a cellular memory of epileptogenesis in cultured rat hippocampal neurons. Acta Neuropathol Commun 5:79 (2017). PubMed: 29089052
- Cheng YC et al. Albumin overload down-regulates integrin-ß1 through reactive oxygen species-endoplasmic reticulum stress pathway in podocytes. J Biochem 158:101-8 (2015). PubMed: 25713411
- Buijs PR et al. Different responses of human pancreatic adenocarcinoma cell lines to oncolytic Newcastle disease virus infection. Cancer Gene Ther 21:24-30 (2014). PubMed: 24384773
- Na GH et al. Effects of glucose concentration in the medium on rat hepatocyte culture. Ann Surg Treat Res 87:53-60 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 25114883
- Boulanger CA et al. Embryonic stem cells are redirected to non-tumorigenic epithelial cell fate by interaction with the mammary microenvironment. PLoS One 8:e62019 (2013). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23637952
- Higgins S et al. Inducing neurite outgrowth by mechanical cell stretch. Biores Open Access 2:212-6 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23741633
- Kuo YC et al. Capillary electrophoresis of bone marrow stromal cells with uptake of heparin-functionalized poly(lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles during differentiation towards neurons. Electrophoresis 31:315-23 (2010). ICC/IF . PubMed: 20084630
- Tomasi ML et al. S-adenosylmethionine regulates apurinic/apyrimidinic endonuclease 1 stability: implication in hepatocarcinogenesis. Gastroenterology 136:1025-36 (2009). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18983843
- Papalouka V et al. Muscle LIM protein interacts with cofilin 2 and regulates F-actin dynamics in cardiac and skeletal muscle. Mol Cell Biol 29:6046-58 (2009). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19752190