Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (15nm Gold)
- Conjugation: Gold 15nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Electron Microscopy
Related conjugates and formulations
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明This product has been immuno-affinity purified and immuno cross-absorbed to reduce non-specific reactions. The activity of each lot is determined using a dot-spot test system [Moeremans et al., J. Immunol., Methods 74, (1984), 353.]
This product is an immunogold reagent built around colloidal gold particles of 15nm. The particle population is monodisperse and thus shows minimal size variation and overlap. Typically, the coeffiecient of variance for the 6nm particle size conjugate is less than 10%.
The Abpromise guarantee
Light Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab41500 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Ren X et al. Proteomic analysis of purified Newcastle disease virus particles. Proteome Sci 10:32 (2012). PubMed: 22571704
- Mulvey GL et al. Therapeutic potential of egg yolk antibodies for treating Clostridium difficile infection. J Med Microbiol 60:1181-7 (2011). PubMed: 21474614
- Kong Q et al. Proteomic analysis of purified coronavirus infectious bronchitis virus particles. Proteome Sci 8:29 (2010). PubMed: 20534109