Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Rab3A
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Rab3A 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Primary antibody说明Rab proteins are low-molecular-weight GTP-binding proteins that form the largest branch of the Ras superfamily of GTPases. Located on the cytoplasmic face of organelles and vesicles, rab proteins are involved in intracellular membrane fusion reactions. Three membrane proteins, synaptosomal associated protein of 25 kDa (SNAP-25), synaptobrevin and syntaxin, form the core of a ubiquitous membrane fusion machine that interacts with the soluble proteins N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor (NSF) and a-SNAP. Rab proteins, in co-ordination with the core fusion machinery and Munc-18, help to mediate vesicle docking and fusion. There exist over 40 rab proteins that have been described in mammals and the best studied is rab 3A. Rab 3A is found to be abundant in presynaptic nerve terminals and is also found to be crucial in acrosomal exocytosis in human spermatozoa. Abnormal accumulation of rab 3A in the cytoplasm of Purkinje cells has been reported in the prion protein related Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3335 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
功能Involved in exocytosis by regulating a late step in synaptic vesicle fusion. Could play a role in neurotransmitter release by regulating membrane flow in the nerve terminal.
组织特异性Specifically expressed in brain.
序列相似性Belongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Information by UniProt
- Rab 3A antibody
- RAB 3A member RAS oncogene family antibody
- Rab3a antibody
Immunofluorescence analysis of RAB3A was done on 70% confluent log phase HeLa (Human epithelial adenocarcinoma cell line)
cells. The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde for 10 minutes, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton™ X-100 for 10 minutes, and blocked with 1% BSA for 1 hour at room temperature. The cells were labeled with ab3335 at 2 µg/mL in 0.1% BSA and incubated for 3 hours at room temperature and then labeled with Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) Superclonal™ Secondary Antibody, Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugate at 1/2000 dilution for 45 minutes at room temperature (Panel a: green). Nuclei (Panel b: blue) were stained with SlowFade® Gold Antifade Mountant with DAPI. F-actin (Panel c: red) was stained with Alexa Fluor® 555 Rhodamine Phalloidin at 1/300 dilution. Panel d is a merged image showing Cytoplasmic localization. Panel e is a no primary antibody control. The images were captured at 60X magnification.
All lanes : Anti-Rab3A antibody (ab3335) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse kidney tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Rat kidney tissue lysate
Lane 6 : Rat liver tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : Rabbit anti-Goat IgG (H+L) Superclonal™ Recombinant Secondary Antibody, HRP at 1/4000 dilution
A 27 kDa band corresponding to RAB3A was observed along with two uncharacterized band (*) at ~40 kD and 60 kDa across tissues tested.
ab3335 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Connor-Robson N et al. An integrated transcriptomics and proteomics analysis reveals functional endocytic dysregulation caused by mutations in LRRK2. Neurobiol Dis 127:512-526 (2019). PubMed: 30954703
- Folsom TD et al. Quantitative proteomics of forebrain subcellular fractions in fragile X mental retardation 1 knockout mice following acute treatment with 2-Methyl-6-(phenylethynyl)pyridine: Relevance to developmental study of schizophrenia. Synapse 73:e22069 (2019). PubMed: 30176067
- Wang Z et al. Effects of exercise-induced fatigue on the morphology of asymmetric synapse and synaptic protein levels in rat striatum. Neurochem Int 129:104476 (2019). PubMed: 31145967
- Mao LM & Wang JQ Dopamine D2 receptors are involved in the regulation of Fyn and metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 phosphorylation in the rat striatum in vivo. J Neurosci Res 94:329-38 (2016). PubMed: 26777117
- Spencer B et al. Reducing Endogenous a-Synuclein Mitigates the Degeneration of Selective Neuronal Populations in an Alzheimer's Disease Transgenic Mouse Model. J Neurosci 36:7971-84 (2016). IHC-FrFl ; Mouse . PubMed: 27466341