Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Rab11
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3612 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa). By Western blot, this antibody detects an ~22 kDa protein representing Rab 11 in CV1, PC3, and HeLa cell extract. Another less prominent, unknown band is also detected by this antibody at ~35 kDa.|
功能GTPase that modulates endosomal trafficking. Acts as a major regulator of membrane delivery during cytokinesis.
序列相似性Belongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Information by UniProt
- GTP binding protein YPT3 antibody
- GTP-binding protein ypt3 antibody
- H-YPT3 antibody
ab3612 被引用在 23 文献中.
- Ma W et al. The Vacuolar Pathway of Long Peptide Cross-Presentation Can Be TAP Dependent. J Immunol 202:451-459 (2019). PubMed: 30559321
- Koumangoye R et al. A dileucine motif in the COOH-terminal domain of NKCC1 targets the cotransporter to the plasma membrane. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 316:C545-C558 (2019). PubMed: 30865516
- Connor-Robson N et al. An integrated transcriptomics and proteomics analysis reveals functional endocytic dysregulation caused by mutations in LRRK2. Neurobiol Dis 127:512-526 (2019). PubMed: 30954703
- Parks XX et al. Fluvastatin inhibits Rab5-mediated IKs internalization caused by chronic Ca2+-dependent PKC activation. J Mol Cell Cardiol 129:314-325 (2019). PubMed: 30898664
- Markworth R et al. Sensory Axon Growth Requires Spatiotemporal Integration of CaSR and TrkB Signaling. J Neurosci 39:5842-5860 (2019). PubMed: 31123102