Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12578 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
This product was previously labelled as PTPD2
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Cytoskeletal associated protein tyrosine phosphatase
功能Protein tyrosine phosphatase which may play a role in the regulation of lymphangiogenesis.
组织特异性Expressed in a variety of human tissues including kidney, skeletal muscle, lung and placenta.
疾病相关Defects in PTPN14 are a cause of choanal atresia and lymphedema (CHATLY) [MIM:613611]. A disease characterized by posterior choanal atresia and lymphedema. Additional features are a high-arched palate, hypoplastic nipples, and mild pectus excavatum. Note=A homozygous deletion in PTPN14 predicted to result in frameshift and premature truncation, has been shown to be the cause of choanal atresia and lymphedema in one family.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class subfamily.
Contains 1 FERM domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
细胞定位Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.