Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8525] to PSMD13
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
参阅全部 PSMD13 一抗
描述兔单克隆抗体[EPR8525] to PSMD13
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
不适用于: Flow Cyt or IP
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the C-terminus of Human PSMD13 (UniProt ID: Q9UNM6).
- Y79, HeLa, HepG2, and Jurkat cell lysates; Human kidney tissue; HepG2 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131054 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
功能Acts as a regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
序列相似性Belongs to the proteasome subunit S11 family.
Contains 1 PCI domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 13 antibody
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 13 antibody
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit p40.5 antibody
All lanes : Anti-PSMD13 antibody [EPR8525] (ab131054) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Y79 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
Actual band size : 43 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue labelling PSMD13 with ab131054 antibody at 1/50 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Immunocytochemical analysis of HepG2 cells labelling PSMD13 with ab131054 antibody at 1/100 dilution.