Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Pseudorabies Virus
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-Fr, ICC
- Isotype: IgG
描述兔多克隆抗体to Pseudorabies Virus
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Fr, ICCmore details
种属反应性与反应: Other species
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Pseudorabies Virus.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3534 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Pseudorabies virus (PRV) is a member of the neurotropic viruses known as alphaherpesviruses. PRV is primarily a disease of swine which serve as a reservoir for the virus and the principal source of natural infection for a diverse range of secondary hosts, including cattle, sheep, goats, dogs, cats, and many feral species. Humans and apes are refractory to PRV infection. PRV infects the epithelium of the host where it then spreads to axons of the peripheral nervous system (PNS). The virus opportunistically avails itself of the neuronal retrograde transport pathway which can facilitate transfer to the brain. This unique aspect of PRV allows it to be used as a powerful research tool to study neural connectivity and trace neuronal circuitry in the peripheral (PNS) and central nervous system (CNS).
- Alphaherpesvirus pseudorabies virus antibody
- PRV antibody
- Suid herpesvirus 1 antibody
- Suid herpesvirus type 1 antibody
ab3534 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Liu C et al. Genetic characterization and mutation analysis of Qihe547 Aujeszky's disease virus in China. BMC Vet Res 14:218 (2018). PubMed: 29980205
- Matthews DW et al. Feedback in the brainstem: an excitatory disynaptic pathway for control of whisking. J Comp Neurol 523:921-42 (2015). PubMed: 25503925
- Deshpande AJ et al. AF10 regulates progressive H3K79 methylation and HOX gene expression in diverse AML subtypes. Cancer Cell 26:896-908 (2014). PubMed: 25464900
- Asante CO et al. Cortical control of adaptive locomotion in wild-type mice and mutant mice lacking the ephrin-Eph effector protein alpha2-chimaerin. J Neurophysiol 104:3189-202 (2010). IHC-FoFr . PubMed: 20881205