产品名称Proteinase K Antigen Retrieval Solution
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, In situ hybridizationmore details
ab64220 is a single-component, ready-to-use proteinase K solution for use in protease-induced antigen retrieval during IHC (PIER) and pre-treatment for in situ hybridization.
- IHC procedure: Incubate tissue section for 5 to 7 minutes at room temperature; Rinse and proceed with immunostaining.
- General ISH procedure: Incubate tissue section for 15 minutes at 37oC; Rinse and proceed with hybridization.
Other products for IHC
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffer, 10% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
相关性Proteinase K is an endolytic protease that cleaves peptide bonds preferentially next to the carboxyl group of N-substituted hydrophobic aliphatic and aromatic amino acids. Proteinase K is classified as a serine protease and exhibits broad substrate specificity. It can hydrolyze keratin; hence the name. Proteinase K is used for the digestion of proteins on tissue sections as a pre-treatment to aid in the preparation of mRNA and its detection by in situ hybridisation methods using oligonucleotide probes.
- Endopeptidase K
- Tritirachium alkaline proteinase
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64220 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|In situ hybridization||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Van Den Berge N et al. Evidence for bidirectional and trans-synaptic parasympathetic and sympathetic propagation of alpha-synuclein in rats. Acta Neuropathol 138:535-550 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31254094) »
- Plebanek MP et al. Pre-metastatic cancer exosomes induce immune surveillance by patrolling monocytes at the metastatic niche. Nat Commun 8:1319 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 29105655) »