Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Proteasome Activator Subunit 4/PSME4
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5620 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 200 kDa.|
功能Activates proteasomal cleavage of peptides in an energy-independent manner. May be involved in spermatogenesis. May be involved in DNA repair.
序列相似性Contains 6 HEAT repeats.
细胞定位Nucleus. Nucleus speckle. Found in nuclear foci following treatment with ionizing radiation, but not with ultraviolet irradiation or H(2).
- Information by UniProt
- KIAA0077 antibody
- PA200 antibody
- Proteasome Activator 200 kDa antibody
Anti-Proteasome Activator Subunit 4/PSME4 antibody (ab5620) at 1/2000 dilution + Mouse testis tissue lysate at 25 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Observed band size: 160,200 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ICC/IF image of ab5620 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab5620, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab5620 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Pickering AM & Davies KJ Differential roles of proteasome and immunoproteasome regulators Pa28aß, Pa28? and Pa200 in the degradation of oxidized proteins. Arch Biochem Biophys 523:181-90 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22564544
- Greenhaff PL et al. Disassociation between the effects of amino acids and insulin on signaling, ubiquitin ligases, and protein turnover in human muscle. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 295:E595-604 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18577697
- Zhang L et al. Effects of aging and dietary restriction on ubiquitination, sumoylation, and the proteasome in the spleen. FEBS Lett 581:5543-7 (2007). PubMed: 17991438