Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Proteasome 20S LMP2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
产品名称Anti-Proteasome 20S LMP2抗体
参阅全部 Proteasome 20S LMP2 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Proteasome 20S LMP2
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
预测可用于: Rat, Cow
- WB: HeLa cells, mouse embryo fibroblast cells
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能The proteasome is a multicatalytic proteinase complex which is characterized by its ability to cleave peptides with Arg, Phe, Tyr, Leu, and Glu adjacent to the leaving group at neutral or slightly basic pH. The proteasome has an ATP-dependent proteolytic activity. This subunit is involved in antigen processing to generate class I binding peptides. Replacement of PSMB6 by PSMB9 increases the capacity of the immunoproteasome to cleave model peptides after hydrophobic and basic residues.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase T1B family.
发展阶段Highly expressed in immature dendritic cells (at protein level).
翻译后修饰Autocleaved. The resulting N-terminal Thr residue of the mature subunit is responsible for the nucleophile proteolytic activity.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta1i antibody
- Large multifunctional peptidase 2 antibody
- Large multifunctional protease 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Proteasome 20S LMP2 antibody (ab3328) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) treated with 100 ng/mL IFN gamma for 72 hours, whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : THP-1 (human monocytic leukemia cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : THP-1 (human monocytic leukemia cell line) treated with 50 ng/mL PMA for 48 hours and 200 ng/mL LPS for 24 hours, whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : U937 (human histiocytic lymphoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 6 : Raji (human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 7 : Ramos (human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) HRP conjugate at 0.4 µg/ml
Developed using the ECL technique.
Western blot of proteasome 20S LMP2 in 50 ug mouse embryo fibroblast cell extract using ab3328.
ab3328 被引用在 31 文献中.
- Goetzke CC et al. Mitigated viral myocarditis in A/J mice by the immunoproteasome inhibitor ONX 0914 depends on inhibition of systemic inflammatory responses in CoxsackievirusB3 infection. Basic Res Cardiol 116:7 (2021). PubMed: 33523326
- Morotti M et al. Increased expression of glutamine transporter SNAT2/SLC38A2 promotes glutamine dependence and oxidative stress resistance, and is associated with worse prognosis in triple-negative breast cancer. Br J Cancer 124:494-505 (2021). PubMed: 33028955
- Kalaora S et al. Immunoproteasome expression is associated with better prognosis and response to checkpoint therapies in melanoma. Nat Commun 11:896 (2020). PubMed: 32060274
- Dang M et al. Interferon-? mediates the protective effects of soluble receptor for advanced glycation end-product in myocardial ischemia/reperfusion. Lab Invest 99:358-370 (2019). PubMed: 30089851
- Lee MJ et al. H727 cells are inherently resistant to the proteasome inhibitor carfilzomib, yet require proteasome activity for cell survival and growth. Sci Rep 9:4089 (2019). PubMed: 30858500